Are you ready to get get the best diet plan possible?
Subscribe now for only $10/month!
What is the First Attempt Diet Calculator?
The First Attempt Diet Calculator is a tool to help you understand how you should be eating based on several factors:
- Physical Qualities: Age, Height, Sex, and Body Weight and Body Type
- Goal of Weight Loss or Muscle Gain
- Intensity of Training
- Time of Training During the Day
What does the Calculator offer over other services currently out there?
The Diet Calculator offers an all-encompassing approach to calculating your Macronutrient needs. The Calculator will automatically generate Macros based on your physical traits, and automatically schedule them out based on the time you train relative to when your day begins.
This is not an either-or service, you will get the best of all effective dieting practices in one package.
The best feature of the Diet Calculators, they operate completely through Google Drive and Google Sheets, so you don't need to invest in any new software or paid apps (Google Drive and Google Sheets are free). Each subscriber will be invited to their own private Google Drive folder, which only they can access and view.
You will also receive free support via email contact with First Attempt Weightlifting for any questions, concerns, or assistance you may need with the Calculator Service.
Finally, there are always changes in nutritional guidelines and optimization for human performance, and as such, the Calculators may be adapted and adjusted from time to time. With your subscription, you will always have access to the most up to date templates, with no additional cost!
What does the Calculator have?
The Calculator comes with several features:
- Automatic generation of Macros and Scheduled eating that you control at any time
- Macros and Scheduled eating based on 4 different daily schedules of training relative to starting the day (First Thing in the Morning, Early Afternoon, Late Afternoon, Evening)
- Macros and Scheduled Eating based on the type of training day you have (Off Day, Light Day, Moderate Day, Heavy Day)
- Male and Female dependent versions for accuracy of Macros
- Body Type (Mesomorph, Ectomorph, Endomorph) dependent versions for accuracy of Macros
- Free switching of Body Type Calculators if you don't know which type you are, you can always try another one!
- Instructions of optimal use
- A free bodyweight tracking sheet to assist you with tracking your progress
- Free downloadable training programs for Weightlifting, Powerlifting, Functional Fitness, and Bodybuilding, color coordinated with intensity levels to help you understand how to eat based on the training day!
- Email support included in your subscription
Click Subscribe to start today!
What if I want a plan that is 100% designed for me and my goals and training?
While the Diet Calculator is one of the most accurate tools on the market, there are limitations to any program not built 100% on the individual. If you are looking for custom diet plans based on your goals, your schedule, your lifestyle, and higher goals, please look into our Diet Coaching option, available here. If you are looking for Coaching for Training, please look into our Online Coaching option, here. If you're looking for just a personalized training program, look into our Personalized Programming option, here.
What if I want to cancel my subscription?
Unlike many companies out there, we do not require a minimum length of time to use the Diet Calculator Service. There are no contracts, no cancellation fees, no strings attached if you want to leave and go with another service or take a break. We believe in the quality of our service, and that its abilities speak for themselves. We also believe that the journey of handling your diet and fitness is a tough one, and already costly on its own, which is why we aren't charging the same amount as your monthly grocery bill for you to change your life for the better!
Please understand though, that upon cancellation of your subscription, you will no longer have access to your Diet Calculator, and you lose access to your Google Drive folder until your subscription is renewed. Those who intend to sign up and cancel immediately upon access to the folder will be offered no refunds.
Do you offer refunds or exchanges?
At this time, we do not offer refunds for the Diet Calculator Service.